The Gillen Group’s Principal & Founder, Cathy Hickey Gillen has been building relationships with transportation reporters, editors and producers across the country for more than 24 years. Our access to these extensive media contacts is one of the top advantages we offer to all of our clients.
Whether you are looking to educate, shape the opinions of Congressional leaders in Washington, DC, or promote an event in St. Louis, Missouri, we can help you employ the correct media outlets. We work with all types of media, including radio, television, print and online, as well as industry trade press and media covering Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
The Gillen Group’s team is well equipped to help you break through the clutter by creating strong news stories that stand out from the crowd.
Our services include:
- Message development;
- Creating high-profile news conferences and other media and special events;
- Creating and disseminating high-quality media advisories and press releases;
- Personally “pitching” your story to our extensive media contacts via email, phone calls and social media networks;
- Tracking and monitoring media coverage of your issues;
- Preparing follow-up media coverage reports;
- Drafting and placing opinion pieces;
- Drafting and sending letters to the editor;
- Organizing satellite radio tours;
- And more!